Jan 15, 2007

Spending time with friends☆


I had a two appointment with friends today. Around noon I went to a family reataurant with my classmate near my apartment to talking with her. Actually we wanted to talk about ourselves deeply for job hunting. When we entry for the exam of companies, we need to tell them about our thinking, parsonality and so on. So we kept talking for more than 5 hours. She told me my parsonality a lot. My good point is that I'm a man of observation and tough, and my weak point is that I'm easy to be depressed...how do you think? I think they're true. I'm not sure how it'll be going now, but I hope both of us will be able to have a job which we want.

After 5 p.m. I went out with my friends whom I met when I was in San Antonio and his girlfriend. He was a exchange student as me last year, and he goes to the university in Kumamoto. His girlfriend has come to San Antonio to visit him, so I've known her. First he drove me around the east part of Kumamoto city to show it. Then we went to Karaoke! Both of them like singing very much, and also they are good singer. Very different from me^^; We sang and sang♪ I've not been there to sing songs since last July, so I had a very good time!!! After that, all of us was hungry, so we went to SUKIYA, a restaurant of a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef) . I ordered Gyudon, salad and miso soup. They are good though they cost me only 450 yen. I got full! We talked about memories of San Antonio, friends there. Also I asked them about job hunting because they are senior. They advised me a lot. I want to do my best. Around 1 a.m. I got home. I'd love to meet them again if I'll have a chance!

No comments: