Jan 21, 2007

☆THE WIZARD OF OZ☆


I saw a movie, The Wizard of Oz. I've seen a outdoor play of this story when I was in high school. However, I couldn't understand it at all because it played in English. So I didn't know the story at all till now.
I belong to American literature seminer now and we read one short story this semester. In the story, this song, Over the Rainbow, play a important role. That's why I remembered this story and watched it.
Just like before I found this movie on the website for free. It was made in 1939, but it was great. I cannot believe that it's so old movie!!! It's surprising.
I know most people know the plot but I show you a bit. Dorothy lives in Kanzas. One day she caught a tornade and went into Oz, very wonder land. She meets some witches, has company. And she went to see a wizard of Oz to go back her home, Kanzas.
I liked this story so much. It taught me some important things which I'm easy to forget in my daily life. Usually I never watch musical movies, but I liked it!

1 comment:

yuka said...

I love this movie, too!