Oct 17, 2006

Brown sugar candy☆


When I feel like eating sweets, I have brown sugar candies these days. I didn't like brown sugar before. One day I heard that brown sugar is good for our health in some way, so I went to supermarket to buy one. There were too many kinds of brown sugar candies there. All of them looked the same. I saw the companies of them, and I found that one of the companies is in my city. I chose that one. I picked one from bag and I threw it into my mouth...the taste was very good! I liked that very much. That's why I kept buying that one until the other day.

I found out I finished all candies yesterday, and I dropped in at supermarket on my way home. Unfortunately, the one I always buy was out of stock. So I found another one. It seemed to be good. After I got home, I tried one right away. However....it was awful(>_<) I nearly shouted " What's this?!". Therefore I asked my friend that whether she wanted it or not, but she told me she didn't want. Hum...I can just throw it away, but it seems that I waste of money. I think it will work out all right later!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Can I try one?

I like brown sugar very much, too. I have it in my chai every morning. Brown sugar has a lot of potassium, so it can be useful for high blood pressure.

Yu Kato said...

I gave the whole bag to my friends already...sorry>_<
I'm glad to hear that it's useful for high blood pressure because I really have it a lot. However I have to try not to eat too much. Otherwise, I'll be fat!!!