Dec 18, 2006

A year-end party☆


I had a year-end party of workplace as a part-timer yesterday. I thought it might be a good chance to know more people than ever and I was excited. However, I didn't feel very very excited because I had some reports and prep for classes which I must finish as soon as possible. So I had decided to go home after the party. It was a fun party. I talked to a lot of coworkers and boss. I liked their dishes very much, so I ate a lot. I also drank a lot. I can't believe how I could do that now, but it couldn't be helped. At the end of the party, I totally got drunk! I felt good, so I forgot about what I had to do, and went to a post-party party....I was a stupid!!! I had a good time there but I regretted to do that later. I felt I lost money also because I have no money now. Anyway, it was my fault^^; I don't want to drink now.

3 comments:

Rick said...

What's in those bottles? Thay look interesting!

Yu Kato said...

They are...something to drink!!! I'm so sorry~I don't know^^;

Rick said...

They look like beer. But I've never seen that kind of beer. Where was the party held?