Dec 28, 2006

Going back to my hometown☆


Yesterday was the last day to work this year, and I'm in hometown now. I got home after 10 from part-time job last night and I made dinner. After eating dinner, I listened to some songs, took a bath and used the internet. When I noticed, it was 3am! After that I packed my luggage. It was almost 6 in the morning(*_*) I went to bed right away, but one hour later I had to wake up because of bus schedule...I was extremely sleepy and was feeling dizzy in the morning. So, I slept for 2 hours in a bus. At home I had to clean up our rooms by myself(;^_^) I got tired. That's why, I fell asleep when I was taking a bath. And now..I'm too sleepy to open my eyes. Anyway, I hope my staying here will be a good chance to feel relaxed from lots of pressure I've been feeling there days!

No comments: