Dec 31, 2006

Good bye 2006☆


2006 will end soon. Come to think of it, this year I was in four kinds of circumstances.

1. Alberta, Canada
2. Texas, U.S.A
3. Nagasaki, Japan
4. Kumamoto, Japan

2006 came when I was in Canada to visit my friend place during winter break of the school. I visited there from U.S. where I was staying as a student at that time. That was my first travel alone. I flew to Edmonton, Canada from Texas via Phoenix, Arizona at night. So, when I arrived there, it was midnight! I stayed the airport until 5am and went to the bus depot in downtown by using airport bus. After that I took long- distance bus to the place where my friend lived. It took about 8 hours for me to get there!!! I stayed the town for 3 weeks and enjoyed Christmas and New Year days.
After that I went back to Texas and stayed there until June. The spring semester was soooo hard for me...I feel I was studying all the time(>_<) From June to August I was in Nagasaki which is my hometown. I had nothing to do there because I was taking a one- year leave from school to study abroad. In August I came to Kumamoto. I began to work as a part- time worker. Then school began.......
2006 was the most exciting year for me, I think. I'll never have a year like 2006. 2007 will be hard year for me because I have to do job hunting and write graduation thesis. However, I hope 2007 will be a good year as well^^

No comments: