Oct 22, 2006

Mango pudding☆


These days I found mango pudding at the supermarket, and I bought one. It can be called "Big Challenge" for me because I don't like tropical fruits. That's why, I've never had interests in tropical fruits until that time, but I was attracted to the yellow color of mango. I don't know why! But, I was afraid that it would not good as the brown sugar candy^^; However, this challenge has succeeded!!!!! I like that pudding so much. So, I want to eat real mango now...but where on earth can I find mango?! I've never seen it at the supermarkets or department stores. Perhaps...isn't mango in season??? I will try to find one, but please tell me if you know something about mango! "MANGO WANTED"!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Rick said...

In recent years, I've seen mango at many stores such as Kuroshio Ichiba. I'm not too sure about the season. Maybe it ended recently.

yuriyamashita said...

Hello. My name is Yuri.
I love mango too!!
I have eaten a dry mango.
It's was delicious^^;
I want to eat real mango,too☆

Tomoka's diary said...

It looks so delicias!!!!!!
I want to eat it very much.

yuuki said...

How do you do? I'm Yuuki.I have eaten it. It was delicious. I love pudding very much. I love mango, too.It is said that real mango is good for beauty! I want to eat it once.

Yu Kato said...

Mr. Lavin,

Thank you for the information. you've seen mango at Kuroshio Ichiba! However, I really think the season ended as well..sigh(>_<) I'll wait till next year!!!

Yu Kato said...

Yuri,

Hi, Yuri! Glad to hear that you love mango too(^-^) I've never heard of dry mango!!! I wanna try that too~~~♪

Yu Kato said...

Tomoka,

This mango pudding is the one I usually eat^^ You can find it at supermarkets! Please try it once♪♪

Yu Kato said...

Yuuki,

I'm pretty good, thanks!
We really need to eat real mango because it's good for beauty!!!
I hope both of us will be able to eat real mango next season^^ Let's wait!