Oct 20, 2006

Sign language class☆


I had a sign language class yesterday. We usually have class on Thursday night. I've been learning it for nearly 3 years and it's one of my biggest hobbies now. We usually have talking with teacher and members over eating sweets, snacks and tea and so on. We've been learning some words and practiced them before, but now we just talk by using these words and sentences. It's fun. However, we cannot just continue lesson like that. We have to improve more. So, we decided to join new group, who learn sigh language like us, from next month. First, we are going to their class and decide whether we continue to go there or not. Well, I'm pretty excited to join them now!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

It sounds very interesting. Is it difficult?

Yu Kato said...

Yes, it was very difficult at first because I had to remember everything! But once you learn basic words, it's fun!!!