Oct 27, 2006

Discovering a bakery☆


Yesterday, I went to a discount shop with my friend on my way home from sign language class. I supposed that I would buy breakfast and milk. But, after all I bought shampoo, conditioner, tea with lemon and cleaner...I always buy what I didn't expect to buy(>_<)
After shopping, we found a mobile bakery outside of the discount shop. The bakery was selling a lot of kind of melon bun(not only normal one but also with chocolate chip, maplesurup, teacondenced milk, custard cream and so on!). They looked very nice, but I had had dinner already. So, I was about to going back. However, I found the bakery was selling tapioca-mango juice!! As you know I love mango and...the more I like tapioca so much!!! I had had tapioca-milk tea only, so it was new for me. Of course I ordered the juice. My friend ordered it too. The juice was good. We liked it. But, I found that the tapioca was quite hard...^^; I couldn't believe that. Well, taste was good, so it was alright. After I finished drinking, I noticed the bakery was closing up. I thought I might not see that bakery again because it's mobile and I've never seen it before. So I bought one maple syrup bun. Later I knew that the shop comes every Thursday...the bun was also good!!! It was nice meeting with the bakery^^b

4 comments:

yuka said...

I like bubble tea, too. By the way, have you ever tried vanilla smoothienot with black tapioca at SWISS by any chance? I am not sure that still exists there, but if you find it, please try it!

Rick said...

Is this by Direx? I've had their melon buns before.

Yu Kato said...

Yuka,

Glad to hear that you like the tea too!!! I've never tried that one at SWISS...>_< OK! I'll go there to find it later!

Yu Kato said...

Mr. Lavin,

Wow! You've known the bakery!!! But it's not by Direx. I think they only use the place. By the way, how was the taste??? Did you like it?