Oct 6, 2006

My first post!!!

Today is my first day to post in this blog!
It's my first time to blog in English, but I'm sure that it'll be interesting for me(^0^)
Actually I have two blogs on website. The one is for a particularly person, and the other is for everyone on website. No one cannot see the first one except for the particularly person, but you can check the other one if you'd love to! However, you have to find out the blog on website by yourself! So...should it be impossible to find it?! At least for people who know me well, it might be easy to find it.

I forgot to introduce myself to you!
  • My favorite foods...low fish, chocolate(all kinds of sweets!), fruits
  • My favorite musician...aiko, YUKI
  • My favorite things...chatting with people, sign language, eating sweets, sleeping, exercising at home, reading books, listening to music and learning English!

I like English and I'm studying it, but this year I want to begin to learn Chinese if I can afford to do it. I made friends who speak Chinese last year, so I have interests in Chinese language and culture a lot! Well, I try to post as much as I can!!!

Nice to see you all(^^)/

2 comments:

Rick said...

Good to meet you! BTW, "low fish" means "hikui sakana"??@#$%!

Yu Kato said...

Oh, sorry...I meant "row fish". It was misspelling(>_<)