Oct 9, 2006

Last weekend☆



Last weekend I went back to my hometown. It takes us about for 2 hours and half by car from where I live now. My hometown is very famous for its beautiful bay. Also there are some tourist attractions in the city, so a lot of tourists come to the city every year!!!

This time I went back there to take some textbooks for study and see my family. I arrived at my hometown on Saturday noon. I met aunt and ate lunch at restaurant. After that we went home and cleaned up there. It was so messy, so I got tired(>_<) I went to the aunt's house at dinner time and ate dishes which cooked in a pot. I usually eat dinner by myself.....so I enjoyed myself there a lot(^0^) There were cousin who is 17 years old. We were talking for a long time about her school life and my part-time job. It was already 11pm when we finished talking. I wanted to go to bed but I had to study for German class, so I stayed up late at the night. The next day I woke up late in the morning and ate breakfast. I really really wanted to stay there more, but I had to leave my hometown because of part-time job(+_+;)

I will not be able to go back there until New Year's Day, I think. I have to work and study hard until that day. Firstly, I need to finish studying for the German class!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

I don't recognize the place in the photo. Can you give us a hint?

Yu Kato said...

Hum..my hometown is located in the north-west part of Kyusyu. It's very famous for original humburger these days!!!