Oct 12, 2006

I love ice cream☆

I went to shopping mall with my friends to eat ice cream after school♪ The name of the ice cream shop is " Thirty One Ice Cream". It's very famous chain shop and it came to Japan in 1973. We have more than 5000 shops around the world now.
Anyway, I went there by bicycle. There is one steep slope on our way there, so it was a little bit hard to get there for me(>_<)
In the shop, I was very very excited to see a lot of flavors!!! I took a lot of time to choose one which I want to eat from them. Actually I am planning to eat three kinds of flavors, but friends chose only one. So I hesitated to choose three! However, I regretted that I ate only one flavor...I will eat three flavors next time! Definitely(^-^)b After all I ate " Rocky Road" ice cream. It is chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and almond. I like chocolate, so I liked it. By the way, when I was eating it, I noticed that there are some seasonal flavors. So, next time I want to try some of them. Overall I was very satisfied~~~♪

2 comments:

Rick said...

It looks great! You mean Baskin-Robbins, right? Have you ever tried Cinnamon Swirl?

Yu Kato said...

Yes, I meant it! I've never tried Cinnamon Swirl~~I'll try it next time^^b