Nov 17, 2006

Illumination☆

On my way home from sign language class, I went to see the illumination of famous companies near my school. It was on East bypass. When I got there, it was 9 pm already, but there were a lot and lot of people!!! They were families, friends...and especially couples! Everyone looked quite happy.
It was very very very cold, but I tried to take as many pics as I could. They were...just beautiful. I was totally satisfied^0^ I'll go there again if I would have a chance. Also, please go there if you can! You must like it!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Is this Saishunkan? We usually go there in December, too.

Yu Kato said...

You're right. It is! I like their illumination this year because there are snowman, dolphins and big heart in addition to trees^0^ You'll love them.