Nov 20, 2006

My weird weird dream☆


Usually I try not to sleep daytime because I cannot sleep at night. However these days I feel like sleeping after lunch. That cannot be helped^^;

Yesterday was holiday, so I was relaxed and was preparing for English literature class on Monday. When I finished the half of it, I felt sleepy...I was fighting sleep for a while, but I fell asleep after all. By the way, I was sleeping in kotatsu.

When I woke up, it was dark outside. I was sleeping for more than two hours and I was sweating a lot!!! Then, I remembered that I had a very weird and horrible dream. In the dream, I had a phone call from my friend who is in Korea now(it's real) and I went to the airport to meet her. It was Christmas Eve.(Oh, of course the friend won't be back to Japan on the day!) In the airport, I met her first...and also met a lot of my old friends when I was in elementary, junior high and high school days. There were my international friends there too!!! I cannot remember how many friends there were. Toooo many friends!!!!! It seems to be good to see a lot friends again for me, but all of them were very cold for me(>_<) I kept getting a cold look from everyone! Some of them told me that they hate me directly. It was really really nightmare for me. Even the friend in Korea totally ignored me.

Well well well....I felt very very bad for some time because of this bad dream(+_+;) I don't want to sleep daytime and in kotatsu anymore though I know they are not obvious reasons for having the bad dream. I hope I won't have this kind of dream from now.

2 comments:

Rick said...

If you have problems with naps, I recommend pzizz! http://www.pzizz.com/

Yu Kato said...

Thank you for your advise. I checked the website you recommended...well...I have no money right now because of friend's wedding ceremony, so later I'll think about it. That sounds interesting!