Nov 23, 2006

Today's dinner☆


Today I went to see a movie with my friend. We decided to eat something as a dinner because we had more than 1 hour by the time the movie begun. There was a food court, so we had a lot of choices. Chinese foods, hamburgers, Japanese set dinner, noodles and Western dishes...I wanted to eat everything! Of course I couldn't^^;

Then, I remembered that a TV program I watched yesterday. It was documentary about men who opened their own shop of Okonomiyaki(Japanese style pancake). They were making Okonomiyaki of Hiroshima style. The style is different from Osaka's, and there are noodle inside. It looked soooooo delicious and I was attracted to it for the first time. Actually it hasn't been my favorite food, and I've never felt like eating it very much. However, my feeling was totally different. I don't know why.

Today I found its shop in the food court!!! So, I ordered the one I saw on the TV program last night. And the taste was quite good. I liked it very much. It seems to be one of my favorite foods from now. By the way, the movie was very interesting!!!!! It was so happy Wednesday(^-^)-☆

No comments: