Nov 28, 2006

My new part-time job☆


I quit a part-time job. I liked the job very much, but I had something which I couldn't stand except for the job itself. Later, I found nice job on ad and applied for it. The job was clerical work, and it was completely different from jobs which I had had before. Also, it said, " Give preference to people with some experience", so I thought I had nearly no chance. That's why I was totally relaxed when I had a job interview. After few days, I had a phone call and I knew I employed by them. I was very very surprised and happy. However, I also felt nervous.

Today I woke up at 6:30 am and went to the office to get training. The woman who taught me their organization, contract, and job was so nice. She told me that this job will useful for my future. I think so too. When I left the office, I got name card. I feel nervous still now, but I'll do my best. Though it's a sort of new challenge for me, I want to get used to the job as soon as I possible.

By the way, I feel sleepy and dizzy because of the lack of sleep(>_<) I go to bed early tonight!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Show us your namecard sometime!

Yu Kato said...

When I have it, I can show someday...??? I don't know^^ But I hope!!!