Dec 23, 2006

☆A relaxing day☆


Today I was totally free. I was very happy to have lots of free time for my own! I've been sooooo busy, so I decided not to do anything and just stay home. I woke up nearly noon, and I ate lunch. Then I began to use the computer. When I was accessing some websites, I found movies which have been shown for free. And I noticed one movie which I've watched when I was a freshman. The movie was Gilbert Grape. I didn't like this movie because I liked happy movies at that time. This is too heavy movie for me. I think my friends who watched it together didn't like it either. However this time was different. I was moved and thought a lot about what family is. That's because I took a sociology class last year, I think. I cannot say well how I felt from this movie, but my feeling toward this movie was completely different. Anyway, I liked this movie and I was really glad to watch it again. By the way, there are a lot of movies which is shown for free! I didn't know^^; I'll watch them when I have enough time to do it♪

No comments: