Dec 22, 2006

☆THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE☆


I went to the library and borrowed some books from there today too. I read one of them right away. The title of the book is The Sorcerer's Apprentice. By the way, it was the first time for me to read Penguin Young Readers book. I didn't know the series although I've read Penguin Readers books.


There was a village which has good foods, and people were so happy. Next to the village was a castle and a sorcerer lived there. They had no food one summer. One boy in the village went to the castle for help and the sorcerer's magic. The sorcerer was happy to help them, and told the boy to be his apprentice. The sorcerer taught him his magic. After teaching strong magic, the sorcerer said to the boy, "Time to go. You've the magic now. I'll be a toad." The boy took foods to his village and he is sorcerer now.


I couldn't get this story well...why was it time for the sorcerer to go?? Why did he become a toad??? I really cannot understand^^; But it's okay because it's story for little kids.

No comments: