Dec 5, 2006

☆FROG AND TOAD ALL YEAR☆


I've seen this book when I was a little. I remembered that from the book cover. So, I checked the website and I knew the title of this book in Japanese. I think I've read long time ago.

There are five chapters in this book and each of them is stories of the four seasons, winter, spring, summer, fall and Christmas. All the stories are very unique and humor. I was smiling as I read this book, I think.
Frog and Toad are good friends. They are always together. Frog is taller than Toad and he is like a big brother of Toad, I felt like that from the all stories. They are warmhearted and think of each other. I liked the story of spring specially. They run around the corner of house to make sure that spring had come....so lovely!!!
Book like this kind make my heart warm. I liked reading it so much.

No comments: