Dec 3, 2006

Manju☆


As I've written down this blog before, I love sweets. I still have brown sugar candy, but I found my new favorite sweets these days. That is Manju...it's Japanese-style bun stuffed with azuki-bean paste. I like all of manju, but especially my favorite is brown sugar manju(^-^) Before I liked cakes, cookies, snacks and puddings more but I tried manjy once, and I found that I like Japanese-style sweets and buy them now. I know a lot of people who don't like bean paste and I was one of them. Suddenly I came to like it...maybe I got old(^^;) Anyway, I hear that Japanese-style sweets are healthier among another sweets, and it's very good news. However it's sure thing that I have more choices now...I might gain weight. Dangerous! I need not to eat so much though I love manjy so much(>_<)

No comments: