Dec 12, 2006

Happy Wedding☆


Last Sunday I went back to my hometown to attend my friend's wedding. The wedding and its reception were held at the chapel and hotel in theme park in my hometown. The theme park is the place the bride and groom met!!!

First we went to the chapel and we celebrate a marriage. My friend was wearing wedding dress and she was so beautiful(^0^)! The bride and groom left the chapel by riding in a carriage. It was quite romantic☆ After that we moved to the hotel and went into the reception hall which is in the picture. We had dinner there, and some people gave speeches, sang love songs. They were very good and I remembered a lot of memories with the bride, my friend. At the end of the reception, the bride and groom performed on the stage together. The bride played the piano and the groom played the guitar and sang. The song they chose was Sign by Mr. Children. I had known they've been loving Mr. Children so much. It was great. All of guests were just looking at the couple and listening to it. A lot of them were moved and crying.

It became my unforgettable day.


No comments: