Dec 10, 2006

☆LITTLE BEAR☆


I read Little Bear's Friend last time and I liked the book. That's why I chose same series. This book, Little Bear, is a story of the little bear and his mom. Every story is filling with the mom's love. There are 4 stories in the book. All of them was lovely and enjoyable but today let me tell you the story of chapter 1: What will little bear want?

One day little bear said to his mom, "Mom, I'm cold. I want something to wear". So his mom made hat for little bear. Little bear said, "I don't feel cold anymore!". He went out to play.
Little bear said to his mom, "Mom, I feel cold. I want to wear something again." So his mom made coat for him. Little bear said, "I'm not cold now!", and went out to play.
Little bear told his mom that he's cold, so his mom made snow pants this time. Little bear went out to play.
However little bear went back again and told mom he's cold. So this time mom bear asked little bear, "Do you want fur coat?". Little bear answered, "Yes! I want it!!" Mom bear took everything from little bear and said, "There is fur coat!" Little bear said, "This is my fur coat!" He wasn't cold.

How do you think of this story? Do you think little bear is silly? Cute?
If little bear wasn't little, it wouldn't OK, but I can say he is cute because he is little bear.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I like this series, too. But I haven't read this book yet. I'll go and look for it when I get a chance.

Yu Kato said...

Please read it^^ I'll go to see another stories of this story too!