Jan 5, 2007

☆COLD MOUNTAIN☆


I watched a movie, COLD MOUNTAIN on TV. It was broadcasted as a special New Year program. I knew this movie because Renee Zellweger, my favirite actress, received a Academy Award as a supporting actress in this movie. I wanted to watch it, but I've never had a good chance.
This is a love story. Ada(Nicole Kidman) and Inman(Jude Law) love each other but Inman left their town because of the Civil War. Ada writes to Inman and told him she wants him to come back. Inman decides to go back to meet Ada again.....
It was so beautiful story and I liked it. However there were too many tragic scenes in this movie because of the war. So when I finished watching this movie, I was completely depressed(;_;) I think I can't see it again...but I want many people to watch it because it's a very good movie after all.

No comments: