Jan 6, 2007

☆ALADDIN AND THE ENCHANTED LAMP☆


I read Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp. I've read this story when I was very little, but I did't remember the plot of it.
Aladdin is a lazy boy and his mum was tired of him. One day a man came to him. The man told them that he is a brother of Aladdin'd dad who passed away before. The man was rich and bought tham a lot of things. However, he was a magician. He wanted to get a enchanted lamp, so he tried to make use of Aladdin. But he failed and Aladdin got it. After that Aladdin and his mum found that the lamp was enchanted. They asked jinnee for food, clothes and so on. They became rich. Then, Aladdin fell in love with a princess at first sight. And he could get married with her as his wish. However, the man who pretented that he was a Aladdin's uncle tried to get the lamp back from Aladdin, and took the lamp, the princess and their castle from Aladdin. But Aladdin took them back and lived with the princess happily.
After reading it, I told the story to my grandma. I was glad that she enjoyed listening my talking. I also enjoyed it so much.

No comments: