Jan 7, 2007

☆GONE WITH THE WIND☆


Finally I watched one of the most famous movies, Gone with the Wind today!!! I've tried to watch it before, but I've never watched by the end because this movie is tooooo long to concentrate^^; It take more than 3 hours to finish. However this time was different.
This movie is too famous to explain. I knew the story a bit from book of Amarican literature, but I enjoyed it very very much.
First of all, casting is great. I thought Clark Gable was exactly as a Rhett Butler and so Vivien Leigh was!!! They looked as if they had jumped out of the book. Also they acted very well. Scarlett O'Hara grew up through the war. At first I didn't like her because she was egotistic and rude. However she changed a lot. After watching it, I liked her character. She has a passion, too much passion. By the way, I'm curious to know how she will do from then. I want to see the sequel to this movie very much!!!

No comments: