Jan 8, 2007

☆WUTHERING HEIGHTS☆


I watched movie again since it was still winter vacation! I wanted to watch this movie so much for 2 years. I knew this story from a English literature class I took before. I just read the plot, but I had interests in this story. Some of friends were the same as me. By the way, this movie was on the website for free. I didn't know the exsistence of such kind of website because I don't know about PC so much. There are a lot of movies on the website. So I want to watch movies as much as I can from now!!!

It was black- and- white film. So I felt it seemed to have been real. What I was scared the most in the movie was Heathcliff. I don't think he is bad or devil at all. But his too much desire for revenge and his passion was.....like a mad. The story of this movie was different from the real novel. There are much more to follow, actually. I also read the novel when I'll have plenty of time in the near future.

No comments: