Jan 9, 2007

☆JENNIFER LOPEZ☆


Today I read Jennifer Lopez. As everybody knows, she is a latin Ameican singer and actress. And Jennifer's life was written in this book.
She was born in NY as a children of latin American parents. She liked dancing, singing and acting when she was a girl. Later, she came to like Madonna and stopped going to school. She got out of her house to learn dancing. Her parents couldn't understand that. First she got a job as a dancer and succeeded. After that she got a job as a actress finally. Her movie became very popular. Then, she began to sing a song. She became very popular singer although a lot of actress couldn't succeed as a singer. And now she is a NO.1 latino star.
That's what the book says.
Jennifer Lopez's been a matter of gossip in U.S., I think. There were too many article about she and her boyfriends on gossip magazine such a IN TOUCH . Also on TV I often see her as a matter of love affair. That's why I didn't like her so much. However, I like her movies. Especially I like MONSTER in LAW. I hope that I can find the DVD in Japan soon.

No comments: