Jan 11, 2007

MOS BURGER☆


On my way home from part- time job, I went to Mos Burger with coworker to eat dinner. It was after 10pm. I was planning to eat dinner at home, but the colleague wanted me to go together, so I went with her. Actually it was the first time for me to go to Mos Burger in Kumamoto. I don't usually go there because it's more expensive compared with McDonald's. I wanted eat the one on the TV commercial but I chose another one. I chose croquette focaccia because I wanted to eat croquette! Also I ordered salad and pop. They were very good as I thought^^b

We talked for two hours over eating. Actually the coworker kept talking about her boyfriend^^; But it's okay. Anyway I want to go there to eat barbecue focaccia if I have a chance♪

2 comments:

Rick said...

Barbecue focaccia? That sounds good.

Yu Kato said...

Right! I heard its taste is quite good from the coworker.