Jan 14, 2007

Today's part-time job☆


I had a part-time job today, so I went the place as usual. And I was doing my daily task. Suddenly, I was asked to go to help my coworkers who are working in next room by my boss. I couldn' t understand at first, but I went to the room. Then I saw they were washing and cutting vegetables!!! I was very surprised because we do office work usually. I asked them why they were doing, and they explained the reason to me. That's because we are going to have a charity event tomorrow. I can't join them, so I totally forgot about that. They were preparing pork and vegitable soup which will be surved to everyone who join it. So, I washed radishes, carrots and taros. After that I peeled them by using a vegetable peeler!(I have no ability to do that by a knife^^;) It took us long a time and we got tired. However, I clould talk a lot of things with coworkers and boss. It was fun and good chance to know each other well. Around 9 p.m. we began to smell cooking them...I felt hungry. After all we finished cooking the soup at 10 p.m.! Cookies and choclates was handed around. Also my boss bought us, part-time worker, a can of hot coffee. We were very happy♪ By the way, I regret that I can't join the event tomorrow and eat the soup we made...sigh(;_;)

2 comments:

Rick said...

Mmm, it looks good!

Yu Kato said...

yes, it is...I wanted to eat it though...